2023年政策修订增补工作正在进行中,欢迎参与!
  • Moegirl.ICU:萌娘百科流亡社群 581077156(QQ),欢迎对萌娘百科运营感到失望的编辑者加入
  • Moegirl.ICU:账号认领正在试运行,有意者请参照账号认领流程

病嬌模擬器/地下室磁帶

萌娘百科,萬物皆可萌的百科全書!轉載請標註來源頁面的網頁連結,並聲明引自萌娘百科。內容不可商用。
跳至導覽 跳至搜尋
病嬌模擬器LOGO.png

Thank you for following the development of Yandere Simulator.
萌娘百科歡迎您參與完善本條目。

歡迎正在閱讀這個條目的您協助編輯本條目。編輯前請閱讀Wiki入門條目編輯規範,並查找相關資料。
萌娘百科祝您在本站度過愉快的時光。


內容

地下室磁帶#1

翻譯:羊圈YanGyan

(Groaning)
(呻吟聲)
Oh, darling! You're finally awake!
哦,親愛的,你終於醒了!
...ahhhhh...what?
…啊…什麼?
Watching you sleep is always fun, but it gets a bit old after six hours, you know?
看着你睡覺總是很有趣,但是六個小時後就有點無聊了,你知道嗎?
What's happening? Where am I?
怎麼回事?這是哪?
We're in my basement, darling! My mom went through a lot of trouble to get this basement added to our home!
我們在我的地下室,親愛的!我媽費了好大勁才在我們家裏建了這個地下室!
What are you talking abou - huh? What is this?! Am I tied to a chair?!
你在說什麼…嗯?這是什麼?!我被綁在椅子上了?!
That's right, darling. That's the very same chair that my mother built for my father while she was keeping him here! And now you get to sit there, too! Isn't that romantic?
對啊,親愛的。這就是我媽把我爸關在這裏時給他做的椅子!現在你也可以坐在那裏了!這不是很浪漫嗎?
...aren't you...that girl who's been on the TV lately? What was it...Aishi-san?
…你是不是…最近電視上那個女孩?叫什麼來着…Aishi同學?
Oh, you don't need to be so formal, darling! You can use my first name, you know.
哦,你不用說敬語,親愛的!你可以直接叫我名字,你知道的。
Oh, god...it's not true, is it? All those things the journalist said?
哦,天…這不是真的,不是真的…一切都和那個記者說的一樣?
I said. Use my first name. Darling.
我說了。叫我名字。親愛的。
I'm sorry, I don't know you well enough to -
抱歉,我和你不熟…
(knife sounds) Say. My. Name.
(拔刀聲)叫 我 名字。
R...Ryoba! Ryoba!
R…Ryoba!Ryoba!
Ahhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhh...
啊啊…啊…
Wh...what...?...
什…什麼啊…
Oh, darling! I've been waiting so long to hear you say that! I'm so glad that I caught it on tape!
哦,親愛的,我等你這麼叫我很久了!我很高興能把這記錄在磁帶上!
Wh...what do you want from me? Am I your next victim?
你…你到底想對我做什麼?你要像解決別人一樣解決我嗎?
Victim? Of course not, darling! You're the one I was protecting this whole time!
解決你?怎麼會呢,親愛的!我可是一直在保護你啊!
Protecting...? You mean...all those girls at school...
保護…難道,學校里的那些女孩都是……
That's right, darling! They were threatening our love! I had to get rid of them all.
對,親愛的!她們妄想破壞我們的愛!我只能想辦法讓她們掃地以盡了。
Love?! But we've never even spoken to each other before!
愛?!可我們之前甚至連話都沒說過!
I know, darling! It's so exciting to talk to you for the first time! I can't wait to have all of our firsts! Our first date, our first meal together, our first kiss, our first...(giggles)
我知道,親愛的!第一次和你談話真是一件令人激動的事情!我已經等不及我們所有的第一次了!第一次約會,第一次一起吃飯,第一次接吻,第一次……(令人毛骨悚然的笑)
...Ryoba-chan...if you love someone, you shouldn't kidnap them and tie them to a chair!
…Ryobo-chan…愛一個人,可不是把那個人綁了捆在椅子上!
Well, how else am I supposed to make sure that you don't try to run away, darling?
那,我還能怎麼能確保你不會逃跑呢,親愛的?
Please...please, let me go. I promise I won't tell the police.
求求你…求求你,讓我走吧。我保證不會告訴警察的。
Sorry, darling! You're not allowed out of that chair until I'm 100% sure that you'll never try to leave me! From this day forward, I'm never going to let you out of my sight! We'll be together...forever!
對不起,親愛的!在我百分百確定你不會離開我之前,你不能離開那把椅子!從今天開始,我不會讓你離開我的視線!我們會永遠在一起!
...f...forever...?...
…永…永遠…?…
That's right! ...Oh! Looks like it's time to change the tape! One moment, darling! (Giggles)
對!…哦!看起來是時候換磁帶了!等會哦,親愛的!(令人毛骨悚然的笑)

地下室磁帶#10

翻譯:羊圈YanGyan

AHH! (crashing noises)
啊!(嘈雜的碰撞聲)
Oh, I'm sorry, darling. Did I scare you? (giggles)
哦,抱歉,親愛的。我嚇到你了嗎?(令人毛骨悚然的笑)
...I...I...didn't hear you come in...
…我…我…沒聽見你進來了。
After all these years, you still can't tell when I'm standing behind you? I thought you would have been able to tell by now, darling...
過了這麼多年了,我站在你身後你還是察覺不到嗎?我還以為你已經可以了呢,親愛的…
Well, you do make a career out of not being seen...
也是啊,你就是干「見不得人」這事的…
...What were you doing down here, darling? Oh! Are those our old tapes? The ones we made back in the 80s? (Giggles) Did you get a bit nostalgic for the good old days?
…你在這下面幹什麼呢,親愛的?哦!這些是我們的舊磁帶嗎?我們八十年代整的那些?(令人毛骨悚然的笑)你這是懷念我們那些過去的美好生活嗎?
...well...I suppose you could say that...
…嗯…差不多…
You know, I had a nostalgic moment today, too, darling. I saw someone who I haven't seen in decades! ...and by that, I mean this is the first time he's seen ME in decades.
你知道嗎,我今天也有一個「懷舊」的時刻,我遇見了一個幾十年未見的人!…我是說,這是他幾十年來第一次見
Who are you talking about?
你說誰?
Oh, my! Are you jealous, darling? Are you worried that someone is going to steal your beloved wife away?
哦,我的天!你這是在吃醋嗎?你是不是擔心有人會把你親愛的妻子奪走?
That's...actually the last thing I worry about.
實際上…那是我最不擔心的事兒[1]
Oh, darling! That's so romantic!
哦,親愛的!那真是太浪漫了!
Right... so, who did you see today?
對…所以你今天到底是看到了什麼?
I'll tell you all about it on the way to the airport, darling!
我會在去機場的路上跟你好好說清楚,親愛的!
Wait - airport?!
等會…機場?!
That's right, darling! Pack your bags! We're going to America!
對,親愛的!整好行李!我們要去美國了!
We can't do that! What about our jobs?
怎麼可以!那我們的工作怎麼辦!
Don't worry, darling. I've already called the boss and informed him that we need to take a little trip. He was VERY understanding!
不用擔心,親愛的!我已經打電話和老闆說我們要來一場小旅行。他非常理解!
How long will we be gone for?
我們要去多久?
I'm not sure, darling! It all depends on how fast I track him down...
我可不確定,親愛的!這完全取決於我追蹤他的速度…
What about our daughter? Tomorrow is the first day of high school!
那女兒怎麼辦?她明天就要上高中了!
If our daughter is anything like her mother, she'll have absolutely no problems whatsoever taking care of herself! Oh, I hope she meets someone special! It would be so nice if she's gotten a boyfriend by the time we get back!
如果她和我一樣,那她絕對能照顧好自己!我希望她能遇到一個特別的人!如果我們回來的時候她已經和哪個男生拍拖上了,那該多好啊!
...I hope not...
…最好別…
What was that, darling?
你說什麼,親愛的?
N-nothing, sweetie!
…沒…沒什麼,寶!
Enough dawdling, darling! We have to get going!
別磨蹭了,親愛的!我們得走了!
Uh, shouldn't I pick up the tapes? They're scattered everywhere.
額,我是不是把磁帶撿起來比較好?掉的到處都是…
Don't bother, darling!
別管了,親愛的!
What if our daughter finds them?
要是讓女兒看到了怎麼辦?
You know...there's a part of me that hopes she does! (Giggles)
你知道的…對於她,那是我最希望的事之一!(令人毛骨悚然的笑)
(Footsteps)
(腳步聲)
...huh? It's on... must've hit record...
…嗯?錄音機開着…肯定是不小心按到了…

註釋

  1. 這裏的last thing I worry about也可以理解為「我最後擔心的事」或「我上一次擔心的事」,但這裏很明顯不是Jokichi Yudasei想表達的,英文語境中也不會這麼理解。而根據下文來看,Ryoba Aishi很可能故意曲解了他的意思。